Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Long Overdue...

So, I realize a blog post is LONG overdue...but life has been quite crazy not to mention that I'm so darn tired!  Below is a brief update of our crazy lives before I post pictures...

  • Time is flying...today we are entering our 34th week of pregnancy...and that's just crazy talk!  Things have been going well.  We see and feel our little man move around much more.  He has quite a personality.  My worst pregnancy symptom that has established itself over the past few weeks is finger numbness in my right hand.  Now, although this sounds minor - it is beyond frustrating and uncomfortable.  It occurs quite frequently, anything from working, to walking, or even being in the middle of eating cereal and all of a sudden I can't feel my hand!  Grrrr...it's been the most annoying symptom.  My body is definitely finding it harder to do things and I tire quickly.  Quality of sleep has decreased as getting comfortable seems impossible.  I am noticing more and more that I am not able to do things or fit places I used to!  You know you've gotten big when your belly hits everything before you do!
  • We are anxiously awaiting our new vehicle.  We are disappointed it is not here yet, but apparently, it is on its way on a train somewhere and should be here next week sometime (ya, right!).  In addition to this, my little cousin Caitlin is buying my Tito!  I'm thrilled because I still love my vehicle and I have no doubt that she will love it as much as me and take care of him!  I'm very excited for her too.  It is a big step for her and I'm proud and looking forward to that experience for her!
  • We had our baby shower this weekend!  It was really good.  I think it is safe to say our little guy was spoiled, as you will see in the photos!  It was nice to see everyone and to celebrate this new little life moving around inside of me.  The support and love is unconditional and I am so happy to have shared the day with so many wonderful people.  
  • My dad and Trevor worked on the fence this weekend, and got a lot done!  Putting it up really has established our yard and has made it look much nicer!  It will be nice to see everything bloom, finish the fence, and design the deck!  We love being and entertaining outside so it's so exciting to see it all come together!  I think Trevor is antsy to get it done!  
  • I am getting more and more excited to start maternity leave.  I was struggling with it, but the more we get prepared for baby and the more tired I get, the more I am looking forward to some time to myself!  
  • My parents leave for Palm Springs tomorrow for two weeks and I am extremely jealous!  I am counting down the months until we can join them again!  It's crazy to think that we will be plus 1 when that happens!  
  • Kia is great!  We love her...she's perfect!  I think she is starting to sense all the change!  She will be a great big sister!
Alright enough writing!...I will start to post some pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment