Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Shower...



The baby shower on Saturday was great...it was nice to be around so many wonderful women who are supportive and loving!  The time flew and I can't believe we are one step closer to the end of this pregnancy!  I remember when it felt like the shower was forever away!

The diaper cake...Congrats to Caitlin who won by guessing closest to the number of diapers!

Pre-gift opening!



Pretty balloons!

We played a nursery rhyme game as well...







The present opening commenced!



One excited grandma-to-be!

The coolest book ever being passed around!



Booties made my the great-grandma-to-be...

A whale of a tub!!

Oh my Oh my...

I knew my mom was excited and was anticipating some of the gifts from my parents, but this pack and play was a total surprise!  Very useful...we already have it set up!

The pile just grew!

Us playing with the Tickle Monster Book that Nicole found - probably the highlight of the shower - the cutest book ever!!

Still enjoying the story!

The now-empty hot seat!

Thank You to everyone again for a wonderful celebration!  It wouldn't have been the same without you all there!  Looking forward to you all meeting our little man this summer!

1 comment:

  1. sooooo wished we coulda been there!!!!! we have some goodies to bring you though next time we're in the city!

    ReplyDelete