Thursday, November 7, 2013

September 24 - Oilers Game and Solo Sawyer

On September 24, I took Jackson to an Oilers game with my dad and Sawyer stayed home with Trev for some one-on-one daddy-bear time.  I think that is such a rarity that I can't actually tell you when the last time it happened even was!

Both boys enjoyed the one-on-one time and so did the parents!


My favorite part about being away from the boys is when Trev (or Nicole) send me photos!  It is so rare that I get sent a photo of anybody!  Especially my kids!  It's always a treat and I really look forward to those moments and enjoy them so much! 





1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed my time with bear. Got to enjoy the little person he was starting to become. Had no plan for our adventure walk until the route home. Just followed and tried to see the world as he sees it all. Who would've ever though to enjoy the sun set upside down looking through your legs?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete