Saturday, April 17, 2010

Camping Out

Well, I just set up camp for the night on the couch!  Today was far worse than yesterday.  Really it's just a cold - which from what I understand - tend to be quite common in pregnancy because the body is busy doing more important things!  The struggle is mostly the rest!  I have surrounded myself with the humidifier, heating pad, tissue, Tylenol, and ol' faithful cough drops and water!  Unless I have to pee, I am resting on this couch!  I have put in Greys (the dvd player is not working in the bedroom right now - usually when Trevor leaves, something electronic stops working on me!).  Sometimes I find that I can get better rest on the couch too - so I'm hoping tonight is one of those nights!  

While here, I thought I would update y'all just a little.  This week Trevor bought me some beautiful flowers...




Then, last night in bed, while I definitely NOT sleeping, I took a picture of Kia...who was sleeping enough for the both of us...and in my jealousy, I woke her - mostly because I was feeling selfish!  




Please wish me well in the getting better department...I'm hoping and wishing for a miracle recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment