Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Fun...

Again, thanks ladies! Also, thanks to Clotilde and Nicole for sharing their photos with me too...I love it! So helpful! I hope you all had as much fun as I did! There were some great laughs that will last forever.

Bride to be?! Can you believe this...it's in 29 sleeps!!! Woo Hoo!

My Stud Finder from my bag of goodies!!

Clotilde and Carla did a wonderful job on the food! And the gerber daisies?! PERFECT!

To Friends!

Before...

Before, During, and After! We are not coordinated at all!

Me and Clotilde and photoshop fun! I love the way this turned out!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pic you photoshoped... it looks way better than the oiginal! Love you, and I am glad you had fun, you are welcome, and I (with the help of my sister and Nicole) would do it all again in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment...


    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kasdhf;alkshf ;oiawefjo;[awejh

    ReplyDelete