Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yup...up again.

Well, it's 3:30 am...I've now been up for a good hour and a half.  I've eaten cereal, woken the dog up, googled any google-type thought that have come to mind, watched Grey's...and now I'm back in bed 'watching' Revolutionary Road.  Honestly...all I want to do is SLEEP!  Seriously!  I'm exhausted...but it just ain't happening.  

Well yesterday afternoon, I went to Alice in Wonderland with Caitlin.  Now, I've been looking forward to seeing this movie for a long time!  I mean Johnny Depp and Tim Burton...not much more I could want!  Surprisingly, it didn't take long for me to lose interest!  I was bored and definitely incredibly disappointed with the movie as a whole.  The best part - it was in 3-D, which is always cool.  I can see that many would love it - but I am not its biggest fan.  


No comments:

Post a Comment