Sunday, April 4, 2010

Banana Bread

Well, once upon a time I was watching Dragon's Den (guilty pleasure!), a show where entrepreneurs go in and try to get investors to back them up.   Well, months ago, there was this young lady on who was presenting her cookbook to the Dragons (the high rolling investors).  Now, she was pretty clever and witty and I remembered her for months and kept in the back of my head that I wanted to get her cookbook to support her!  Her name is Erin Bolger and she combined her disasterous dating life with her favorite hobby - baking!  With this combination, she created a cookbook for baked goods that makes me laugh!  It's full of recipes and personal anecdotes...anyways...I was very excited to have finally made my purchase!  

Last night, as tired as I was, I forced myself to make the banana bread!  It's called "I Want a Man with Bigger Balls than my Banana Bread" (she has clever names for her recipes to go along with her stories!).  I have to say it was the best banana bread I've made in years.  It had apple sauce and cinnamon in the recipe, which was new for my banana bread experience!  It was great!  

Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm!








Next Up...Shortbread Mini Egg Easter Cookies!!

1 comment: