Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lucked Out

Well, after many pushes, I finally looked into prenatal classes!  Wow, was I lucky.  They were not nearly as easy to get into as I had imagined - AT ALL.  In fact, when breaking down our schedule - there were only two Saturdays that worked...May 8 and May 22 (apparently, June was too close to our due date!).  Well, that translated to one Saturday - as May 22 is a long weekend and nothing is offered!  Our delivery hospital - the Misericordia - offers a Saturday Workshop vs. the weekly evening ones for 6 weeks (which  wouldn't work with Trevor's schedule).  Anywhos...everything was full.  After some internal swearing, I emailed the lady personally and to my surprise, there was one cancellation for May 8th!  Holy good timing batman!  A big thank you to my darling doula who provided me with all the information to connect with the right person as well as providing me with almost daily emails to see if I had done it yet!  Already, proving to be a good choice!!  Another plus of taking the classes at our hospital is that they tour you around the unit after - which removes another thing from our to-do list!  Gotta love getting more done with less effort!

Lucky Us!  Note to self - - - QUIT PROCRASTINATING!  


No comments:

Post a Comment