Friday, April 2, 2010

Rick's Cafe

After the tour of the town, we stopped at Rick's.  This was a very popular local bar/grill.  It was fabulous!  We did not want to leave!  There were live reggae singers, cliff divers, and just a great crowd!




The cliff divers were there own category of crazy!  We could have gone for free...but there was no way I was jumping in front of that many people!


Especially when this was our landing grounds!  I'm a clutz!  I could only imagine the embarassment I could have caused myself!


This catamaran - "The Wild Thing" - was a cruise we never got to...


Crazy cliff diver again!


And the scary landing!


Fish tacos?!?  ICK!


Trevor still can't believe I took this photo!!!  Well worth it!


I loved this little guy...


So cute!






Like most nights, the storm rolled in...


And the Wild Thing took off into the sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment