Monday, May 3, 2010

Updating with Randomness

So, I thought I would update quickly...nothing overly exciting has happened...but I thought I would fill y'all in either way!

This weekend was pretty uneventful...the highlight was probably going out to lunch and a movie with Nicole to celebrate her birthday!  We saw The Back-Up Plan, and I actually really really liked it.  I was expecting to like it, but I think it was better than I thought.  We laughed - a lot!  

There were a couple trips to the dog park to tire the pooch out.  It worked, in fact, it tired us both out!

I am not sleeping well and getting comfortable is a thing of the past...between my restless legs, numb hands, congestion, and plain uncomfortableness, I can't settle in at night.  I can usually fall asleep after my 1 am pee, but my 4 am pee keeps me up for the rest of the night, which also sucks.  I think the lack of sleep is contributing to my emotional exhaustion!  I'm counting down the days left of work...I was really sad about leaving - but being so tired lately, I'm looking forward to the time off to rest.  I just keep reminding myself that we are nearing the end!  

Still no car.  I don't want to talk about it - it makes me very angry (with the dumb dealership!).  Looking forward to that phone call, whenever it will be.  

I've decided to make an effort to post on the side of my blog a photo that I have taken that I love.  I have all these photos that I love that just sit in a file on my computer, so I thought I would choose one every Sunday/Monday-ish and posting it on the side for the week.  My actual goal is to take a new photo every week and post it there - but I'm going to give myself a couple weeks to settle into that!  

Well, I'm enjoying sharing some pretzel sticks with Ms. Kia in bed right now as I watch Dancing with the Stars...here's to hoping for a restful night...every now and then I'm blessed with one of those!  

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends...

1 comment: