Tuesday, April 6, 2010

High of the Day

Today I stopped at Halmark with Becky and there was a 50% off table of Easter stuff!  I found the CUTEST book!  I'm totally in love with it!  It is so soft and fluffy...and then the inside pages are the cardboard ones that can be wiped!  Sweet!  Usually when a book is this cute on the outside, it lets your down with the story - but not this one!  It's really the sweetest little story.  I'm so excited to read it to our little man!  








The pictures don't do it justice!  It really is a cute little book...I know, I know, it's just a book - but it's still very exciting!  I shared only a couple of my favorite pages!  

On another note...the dog and baby have spring fever!  They were both busy bodies all night and all I wanted to do was rest!  He was really dancing around...and Kia brought almost every toy in an effort to get my attention - but I am just so darn tired!

Here are a couple pictures from this weekend...they aren't great, so I will make a better attempt soon...thought I would at least share to hold you all over!  





10 Weeks and 1 Day to go!  

(Still think it will be about 8 weeks away!  We will have to wait and see!  I could be very, very wrong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment