Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kia's Snoogle!











So, a couple weeks ago - we bought a Snoogle Pillow. Essentially it is a maternity pillow to help support while sleeping. We leave it on the foot of the bed...and I have caught a certain someone 'snoogling' this pillow on several occasions! On this day, we finally caught her with the camera! She always gives us a flutter of the tail and a "what, isn't it for me?!" expression! So I made a deal with her - she gets it during the day, I get it during the night! She's so funny- she literally climbs right in the middle of it. It cracks me up every time!

1 comment:

  1. oooh Kia, so damn cute. I miss her :(

    and you too...of course.

    Hey, I lost my phone on Saturday...just got a new one yesterday...but text me so I can get your number again!

    ReplyDelete