Friday, April 2, 2010

Jamaican Reminder!

I was going through old posts and noticed that I missed posting some of our favorite photos from our honeymoon in Jamaica!   When we were down there we went on this tour to Ricks, but on the way the tour bus stopped at the market and a lighthouse...

It was amazing to see the difference in lifestyles...


There were some amazing buildings lying in the hills...So curious to know what they are like inside!


I love to daydream about what it would be like to live in these places...such a different lifestyle.


If it's one thing I remember from Jamaica, it's the craziest driving.  I remember being quite scared!  This was heading right for our bus until the last second!  It's like they play chicken with each other!


I just liked this old man on his bike...


There were many of these small shacks on the shoreline...some businesses, some houses, some both.  


I loved this one of the shoreline.  


The colors were beautiful.


Almost makes you want to jump right in!


The lighthouse!  I enjoyed it here.  There were some locals who wanted us to cliff dive, but I was too chicken!  


I love this picture!  There was an old man sitting under the tree to the right of the trunk.  He was just making bracelets!  I loved how the shadowing worked for this photo!

Next stop...Ricks Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment