Saturday, April 17, 2010

Excitement of the week...

So although I am sick and tired and grumpy...I decided to fill you in on our excitement.  After a long time of wondering, research, and decision making - we have purchased a new vehicle!  I am so freaking excited!  We have test drove a few...and then on Monday night spontaneously went in a different direction and loved it!  By Wednesday we had made the decision and the negotiation!  We are now anxiously anticipating its arrival!  We decided on a 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT!  

I am so excited...we are waiting for it to come in from port.  There are few available with the options and color we have chosen!  We chose to go with Black Cherry Mica.  It changes color depending on light intensity, angle, and shadows.  It can look black, dark red, or even chocolate.  We knew we didn't want straight black again or white...and this color is more unique and we have yet to see one.  We were going to go with the dark grey, which is more common - but instead chose to go the more unique route...which is always something we are looking for!  

We are also waiting for the one with the navigation...which for some reason is also hard to come by!  I have posted a photo below of the exterior and will post some of OURS when it comes in!

Trevor is trying to prepare me for trading in my car.  It is my baby and I still love him very much.  I get attached to things, what can I say!?  I think that I will be okay...but truth be told, I am mentally preparing myself!  

As crazy as it probably sounds, I think I'm most excited to install the car seat in the new vehicle!  I don't know why, but it feels like that is one of the final things to do to be completely ready for this little guy's welcome!

In sparkling silver...

In Black Cherry Mica...

Black Cherry Mica again...

No comments:

Post a Comment