Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1000 Blog Posts!

Today marks my 1000th Blog Post! What started as a way to document our lives, challenges, and changes has morphed into a daily journal of living our dreams together. Out loud. For those who share your time with me, thank you
I really didn't know where this blog would go when I started it in 2009.  Knowing me, I thought I would blog here and there and it would fade away.  However, it has become a part of my life.  Basically a scrapbook of my family and our adventures.  I am so appreciative of all of you who visit my blog.  Whether it's daily or once in a blue moon - I feel grateful for the support!  I hope there's another 1000 blog posts in the future to document how life changes from here. 

Over the past 1000 posts, your top three most read posts have been...

Over the past 1000 posts, I've become a wife, a mother, and a photographer!

Over the past 1000 posts, I've had visitors from...
Canada
United States
Germany
United Kingdon
Brazil
Germany
Netherlands
Ukraine
and that is just to name a few!

Over the past 1000 posts, I've had 591 comments!

Over the past 1000 posts, I've had somewhere around 23180 visits!

Over the past 1000 posts, I've fallen in love with blogging!



Thank you for taking this journey with me and my family!  I look forward to many more posts and adventures shared with you.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your lives with us! it makes us feel like it hasn't been forever sine we've seen each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being so dedicated with the blog post babe. It definitely makes being away from home easier!!

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete