Friday, July 8, 2011

My Flowers :)

I love my flowers.  I have no idea what they are called!  But I do know that I almost wish my whole flowerbeds were planted with these!  They make me happy.  If you think that I cut them too much - you haven't seen these puppies grow!  I think I've cut myself a bouquet once a week for the past 2-3 weeks :)


If I don't cut them, this is what happens :( (especially in the rain/wind)


 I have dark blue, light blue and pink!

As mentioned, here's my little Hipsta-magiggy App photos!

 I think I just love the antiqued kinda look to them!

2 comments:

  1. The flowers still look great babe!! Amazing how much more mature those plants are and how much better they took this year compared to last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great posts today babe! I enjoyed every one of them.

    Miss you and love you guys!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete