Saturday, July 2, 2011

Festivities Part 3


Aidan and Jackson finally got their turn to get their faces painted!  Aidan wasn't too fond of the whole concept, but got a Canadian flag on his cheek!  Jackson didn't mind the process, but I wasn't thrilled with the result!  The conversation went like this...
Me "Can we get just a maple leaf on his cheek please?"
Tattoo Lady "Yes, of course"
I look over at Aidan and look back and she is painting a maple leaf on my son's forehead.
The maple leaf looks more like a pot leaf.
Me "Actually, lets make it into a flag" (afraid people will get the wrong impression!)
Tattoo Lady "Ok."
SMUSH PAINT into child's eyebrow.
Tattoo Lady "Ok, done!"
Me "Yup, it looks great, as soon as we get the paint cleaned up from the eyebrow it's done!"
Tattoo Lady "Sigh" scrub scrub scrub!
Friends "Ummm....you asked for a forehead tattoo?!"
Me "Nope!!!!"

All in all...it was totally fine!  I just thought it was super funny how the conversation all panned out!  Like her and I weren't even talking to each other.  Trevor just sat there holding Moose and laughed!



I actually ended up wiping it off shortly after only because Jackson was starting to rub his face because he was tired, and I was seeing red slowly creep its way towards his eye!

 He was okay with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment