Friday, July 8, 2011

Rolling in on Play Time

This morning Jackson was really into being a busy body (surprise, surprise!).  I could watch him play forever.  I love just taking a back seat sometimes and seeing the process that he goes through!  Today, I thought he was going to climb into his walker (which happens frequently now!), and instead he got sidetracked by a little tiny truck - which I found funny.  So, I kept the camera rolling.  I love how he walks over to things now...a couple times this morning, he would walk, squat down to pick something up, and keep walking.  It's so interesting to watch him test his limits and try things!

2 comments:

  1. Why does everything he wants to climb on or into have to have wheels?? Freaks me out!! Lol Dare Devil doesn't even cover it!! You know I love watching him play...thanks for the videos...I'm gonna pretend they were for me hahaha

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to do your new trick moose. The same one you showed me where you climbed in your walker and started motoring around. Gotta love those cars!!

    ReplyDelete