Friday, July 8, 2011

Hipsta---what?!

So, I am no stranger to blog creeping and there is this one blog I follow and the lady has an iPhone App called Hipsatamatic (or something close to that!).  It basically is a camera app with multiple lenses, films, and flashes.  She's been addicted to it for a while, and I finally had to download it yesterday!  I can't wait to use it more.  You can shake your phone and it will randomize your combinations (lens, film, flash) for different looks - SO FUN!

I played around with it this morning with moose at breakie!



It's so clever - and I totally get how she has become addicted to it!

I took some photos of my flowers with it too...you'll see that soon enough :)

1 comment:

  1. Cool app!! Looks like moose is enjoying the morning eats as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete