Sunday, July 3, 2011

Big Thank You

Just wanted to send a huge (belated) Thank You out to all those out there who helped me celebrate my birthday on Thursday!  A whole year older!  I was spending some time thinking about how much I haven't really accomplished in a year until I was reminded by Caitlin that I started my own business and have been way more successful than I could have imagined a year ago.  It sounds crazy, but I still don't think of Kristen J. Photography as my business!  So, I reflected on that and thought that it was actually quite a unique year!  One I will choose to be proud of!

So back to my topic at hand here, THANK YOU to all my friends and family who took the time to either make time to spend with me, email me, or phone me on Thursday!  It was so nice to be thought of! 

Best Birthday gift?  Jackson starting to walk a couple days before my Birthday, so I think it counts ;)


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was your birthday!!! hope it was wonderful!!! miss you girl!!! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete