Sunday, July 3, 2011

Changes!

I was thinking of working on my blog last night, and I had given Trevor my computer to upload a new template, but instead of pushing 'preview' he pushed 'save'!  So instead of seeing what my blog would look like with the new template (which was horrible!) my blog WAS the new template.  It was irreversible, and I couldn't get my old template back!  I was quite bored with the way my blog was looking, so I tried to see it as a blessing in disguise!  I worked for about an hour to create a new look for my blog (which still might change!) and personalize things a little bit.  It will be a bit of a work in progress as I use it and see how things upload, etc.  But I'm kind of liking the new look (It was my first time making a header for my blog, so I might try to make something a little bit more fun, but like it better than the plain text!).  

Feel free to tell me your thoughts!  I can't get the old one back, but I can definitely create a new one!  

Trevor felt pretty bad...he knows how important my blog is to me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment