Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Way Too Much Fun at a meal

 We had way too much fun at dinner tonight!  We felt that because it was Trev's last night off before he works his shift plus 4 extra days (*tear*) we were going to have Jackson's favorite meal for dinner!  It's always the most fun meal to have - but tonight moose was extra silly!  He is such a little ham and loves to be goofy and make others laugh.  For this, I love him!  (And many other things!)

I really couldn't narrow the pictures down!  I loved his facial expressions way too much to cut any of them out!  I also love that his 'cheese face' has reappeared now and again lately - reminds me of when he was 6 months old.

I love this one!
CHEESE!
Making sure everyone is enjoying their meals too!
Getting very excited about his handfuls!
Two fists full...
Whatchyou lookin at!?

 Then, while Jackson was finishing up and Trev was packing up leftovers, he decided to see what Jackson would do with a whole mound of noodles!  I don't think he knew what to do!
 Trevor totally put it on his head!

Another favorite part of spaghetti now?!  Jackson slurps his noodles up!  Yup, right in between his top two teeth!  sssslllllluuuuuurrrrrp!

No comments:

Post a Comment