Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Squirts


 Excuse the horrible photos!  Bad lighting and my hand held camera equals crappy photos!  Either way, these squirts are so cute - and are getting sooooo big!  Can you believe it?!  

It's funny now that they can move around - it doesn't take long for them to disperse during photo taking!  Jackson climbing on things, Aidan racing towards me!  Sheesh!  Isabella was super cute, I hadn't seen her in a while, so it was nice to hang out!  And Cameron, ah Cameron - always a sweetheart!  I love his snuggles and adorable squeal!
Lots of love ladies and babes!  Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The crew sure is getting big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!! I loved having you all over and watching the little one's play and talk to each other :)

    ReplyDelete