Sunday, March 27, 2011

Car Shopping

Hey Ladies!  There's room right here next to me!
This one had a cool horn!
And this one was just all around cool!  Even a trunk for my toys!
 I don't know where the past few days have gone, but I do know they have gone fast!  On Friday Trevor and I ran errands and one of them consisted of a stop to Toys R Us to look at strollers...instead we got sidetracked browsing for a new car!  For Jackson of course!  Anyways...it was too cute to pass up taking a few photos!

3 comments:

  1. Did you buy one? I like the last one...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope we didn't! I like the last one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's birthday is coming up... I have zero ideas on what to get him, come across anything else he liked at Toys R US??? :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete