Monday, March 28, 2011

Ten Minutes in our Morning...

 Jackson has turned into being quite my little helper...mostly when it comes to vacuuming and laundry!  Today I had his clothes to fold and so he, naturally, found the vacuum.  He had a series of events that happened after...I will walk you through them!
He has been pointing at things more lately.
I think he's showing me the light.
LOVES the vacuum!  Both the power head and wand...but the wand is easier for him to move!
 He was able to crawl with the wand out of the closet.  Again...he's been taking things with him more and more...this morning it was the saddle on his horse...he took it off, carried it around in his mouth while he crawled, and tried to put it on everything else!  Anyways...once out of the closet, he noticed I was folding clothes.  What he loves to do is take the clothes out of the dryer and place throw them on the floor and look to see where the have fallen to!  I proceed to pick them up and fold them.

 But today he had another idea...and I don't know how he would have thought of this...but he wanted to combine his two favorite tasks by placing the vacuum wand in the dryer.  This takes quite a bit of navigating and coordination, so I'm at least proud he was able to do what he did!

This was the Ah-Ha moment!

This lasted until he heard the water filling up the washer...then he had to go check that out...

What you can't see because of the stupid shadow is he's trying to lick the washer every time water splashed against the glass!
When no water was entering his mouth he started to bang on the door!

 Then I took him out of the room while I went to get his breakie started...looked and he wasn't there.  I foolishly forgot to close the door...so this is what I found...

 Many people were disappointed that I didn't catch the flour incident on camera...so I'm making an effort to pair my NOs with taking pictures.  Needless to say, I had a mess to clean up and pajamas to change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment