Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Eats

 Maybe we just needed some eats in our belly - because we are loving exploring and playing right now - and ate like a rock star at dinner!  I feel like he always eats better - or is more into eating - when he is eating the same thing we are eating!  Tonight's Menu: Crock Pot Chicken, wild rice, and corn!  Yummers!

This was his plate!  I thought I was being ambitious but he certainly surprised me!
He was even picking food off his lap to put in his mouth!  Usually that's Kia's job!
He was digging eating off my fork, so I went and got the baby fork Grandma gave him.
This is how his plate looked after.  I even went and got him more chicken and a bit more rice!
 Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like some good eats family. Makes me hungry thinking about it. Glad it went over well with everybody.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete