Monday, March 28, 2011

Kristen J. Photography Update!


 This weekend was busy on the photography front - but I managed to get two shoots done, edited, burned, and given to their homes!  This is the disc from the second shoot and the design I think I may stick with for a while because I think it is soooo pretty!  On the left I have my company name and website and on the right (which I blurred out for privacy) I have the clients name and date of shoot!  What do you think?  It's not a label...it's actually etched right on the disc.  No risk of pealing or I love the red over the neutral color...and red is obviously my accent color (both photography website and life!).  I am super happy with the way things are going with my photography business!  I am pretty consistently busy and I feel really good about the progress.  I have acquired more props and the studio shoots have been going well in these winter months!  Next step is business cards because I've been asked for some plenty of times in the last couple weeks and feel silly saying I have nothing!  I know a website that does em up cheap so it's just a matter of designing them!  Yay Kristen J. Photography!  Thanks for the support everyone!

Don't forget about the contest I'm holding at Kristen J. Photography on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristen-J-Photography/177148488990099)!  We are 11 'likes' away from raffling off a free photoshoot - we've gone from 32 to 89 since last Monday!  Help out and spread the word :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks great!!! vistaprint has free business cards! that's where i got mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm in love! Get a photo shoot done so I can make more cds!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete