Friday, March 18, 2011

New Jacket!

 When Trevor was home, we did a little bit of shopping for Moose because his closet was getting barer and barer as he grew!  This jacket was my favorite find!  I thought he wouldn't wear it until at least summer because it's an 18-24 month jacket!  They didn't have his size!  So, I thought might as well get the next one up - and good thing, because it fits nicely.  LOVE IT!

Moose has also fallen in love with our Roomba over the past week or so...I think he is starting to figure out that its home is behind one of our chairs...he is the one that crawled back there and turned it on today!  He loves chasing it around.  Silly Moose.


The Jacket and The Smile :)
I'm gonna punch you!
Notice his little bruise on his forehead?  I think it's from crawling under the table/chairs.
 Did I mention the jacket is reversible!?  Gotta love it!


Miss You Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment