Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fedora.

Today I had a mini photoshoot in the morning, so I had my photo studio all set up (and still do!).  In the afternoon, we went shopping to get some new clothes for Jackson because, believe it or not, he was in need! He is into 18-24 month jeans - Seriously, this boy needs to stop growing!  Anywhos...Trevor bought this blue fedora for Jackson/photos even though it's too big.  I couldn't resist snapping a couple quick pics before going to Dustin's 30th Birthday party (thanks guys!).  Jackson was more interested in attacking me (as seen in first two!) or taking the hat off!  But, I did manage to get a couple smiles!

Tomorrow we are off to Bonnyville for the night.  We will be staying and visiting with Brennon, Chantel, & Hayden.  So we are excited to see them!  It will be a nice (short) visit as we will be home Monday - but a little time away will be good!

Hope you all remember to 'SPRING' Ahead...

Dumb time change!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Boy, how many times have I told you... Stop growing and changing so much!

    I love you,
    Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete