Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Family Movie!

Today Trevor and I went and saw Red Riding Hood at Stars and Strollers.  We were running behind and slightly rushed so we left the stroller in the car - which worked out just fine!  Moose enjoyed most of the movie with us.  In fact, he was such a big boy it brought tears to my eyes!  He was sooo cute.  He sat on a booster seat in the theater with his snacks and drink.  I didn't even know theaters had booster seats!

About 3/4 of the way through the movie, Trevor was bounding Moose on his knee and then leaned him against his chest - - - but Moose didn't move!  He had fallen asleep!  It was so darn adorable!  I got some serious cuddles for the rest of the movie - and it was the best part of my day :)

Forgive the photos - I think they are pretty good for being taken with a cell phone in a dark theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment