Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Go On, Make a Guess!

Any guesses as to what is on his chin?! 


What is on his chin is what is left of the dog food that he somehow mysteriously got his hands on.  I had just finished vacuuming when Kia went to in to have a bite to eat and then Jackson went in to watch the dryer swirl around!  I swore we kept him away from her food, but sometimes she drops a pellet here or there.  When Jackson was in the living room, Trevor went to pull him off the table where he was (again) reaching for some books that I don't want him to eat!  While doing this, a tiny pellet fell out of his mouth...it was about 1/4 of the dog food pellet, and Trevor threw it out before I could take a photo - but luckily Moose is a drooler, so I was able to catch some dog food drool to share with you all.

Boys will be boys!  I guess he feels that if he shares his food with Kia, hers should be fair game!

Stinker.

1 comment: