Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

All of this cleaning wouldn't have been possible without my little helper.  Jackson's favorite things right now are the vacuum and the floor mop.  He LOVES playing with there whenever I bring them out.  I obviously take the cleaning pad off the floor mop when he has it because I can't risk taking a chance that this boy will not put it in his mouth!  So, basically he mops my floor with velcro!  Meh. whatever works!

He chased this mop from the living room to the front entry.  Maneuvered it over/under the vacuum, and kept himself busy for almost an hour!  He was so funny to watch!  At times, I was sure he was just going to stand up - he is getting closer and closer - as you'll see below!

Trying to stand.
He will sit up periodically and push/pull the mop along the floor.  What a good lil cleaner!

It didn't take him long to discover that I hadn't yet put away the excess coat hangers from the front hall closet yet!


 Thank you for your help today, Moose.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, what a boy! I couldn't wait to see the next picture to see what he was gonna do next! Fun fun fun :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete