Wednesday, March 16, 2011

De-Clutter = De-Stress

Since cleaning out and organizing the pantry - I've had the itch to move on to more rooms and closets!  Our laundry room had become a dumping ground for everything and the closet was stuffed with things that we were all too lazy to find homes for.  No more.  Nope.  It's all cleaned out, organized, and looking good.  I think this whole cleaning and organizing does more than just make rooms feel less cluttered - I think it makes ME feel less cluttered!
I am bummed I don't have before shots - but this used to be COVERED in winter accessories.
Jackson's shoes!  SO CUTE!
The closet is clean!  I can't describe how bad this had gotten with shoe racks, baby stuff, dog stuff - and so on and so forth!
I took everything out of our storage shelves, wiped them down, organized, and combined products.  Who needs 4 half empty bottles of Febreeze?!  Apparently we did!
 So our company was never able to hang their coats up because our closet was full of this...
 I kid you not...all that crap was in our tiny front hall closet.  Completely unnecessary!  Some coats were good willed, others stored in the basement that are out of season, and the rest of the hoodies/sweaters went back up in our closet where they belong.  I think people stopped looking and just shoved things in and closed the door as quickly as possible!  Haha - this will not happen any more!  Sheesh!

Now our sweet little closet looks like this...

 It's just waiting for you to come visit and hand your coat and place your shoes!  Go on, you know you want to!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly woman! Wanna come do mine?! Looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete