Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monster

Guilty hands caught in action.
This is the face I get when he gets a stern "NO".
This little monster is a trouble maker.  Every time I see him he is in a different place and pulling himself up on something new.  His newest antic is that he has now found out that he can stand in his crib and play with the blinds.  Pull them, hit them, bang them - anything goes.  I can't tell you how many times I've said "NO" today! The good news is that he is starting to respond to the word 'no'.  I am at the end of knowing how to keep him out of trouble in that crib of his!  The only thing I have come up with is rearranging the furniture in his room.  How else can I keep him from playing with the blinds?!

He is a turkey!

He is super curious - and I know this is a good thing - but it keeps me on my toes!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Adventure....or is it Mr. Curiosity??? hahaha Either way he is pretty freaking cute. I'd take exploring the blinds over chewing on his crib any day.

    Miss you family.

    XOXOXO

    2 More sleeps!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete