Monday, February 28, 2011

Post-Breakfast Activity!

Jackson is a busy body!  His favorite thing to do?...Explore of course!  Why bother crawling around if I can't get in to trouble?!

After breakfast we let him loose in the kitchen - his favorite place to explore!  I'm actually in love with these photos!  I want to start doing 'Lifestyle' shoots for people and they would be similar to this...only with more parent pictures!  Although more formal photo shoots are nice, I think that photo shoots should also capture the family doing its day to day activities...like...unloading the dishwasher!

Who knew a wooden spoon could be soooo much fun?!

I love this photo!
And this one too - I think it's the reflection in the dishwasher that I like!
Soooo cute...showing off his teeth!  I still sometimes can't believe he has teeth!
ROAR!

And then he found the cupboard!...
He found my juice jug...
My bbq brush...
And my mixer jug!
I love that he just sits on his knees and explores!  What a little boy!
On a side note...these are hands-down my favorite pjs.  I am so sad that he has almost grown out of them.  I found them at Target when we were there over Christmas - and I was a FOOL not to get them in the bigger sizes.  I may have to do some internet searching because I don't want to see these ones gone in the bin forever!

1 comment:

  1. Hayden used to chew on the BBQ brush all the time too!!

    ReplyDelete