Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All in half an hour!

 I have been making a point to sit down and eat with Jackson.  It has been going much smoother, more relaxed, and is fun!  I think because he can play and eat at his leisure and I'm not getting frustrated that he's not eating well/fast enough!  I have to say - I always have the biggest clean up to do after breakie.  Must be the toast!  This morning I put him down between me in the kitchen and the back door so he could look outside and see me while I made/assembled breakfast and when I went to put breakie down on the table, he wasn't there!  But I found him (it was cute because it was kinda like he was hiding, as you'll see below)!  Yay for that baby gate being up!  I don't think he got there by moving forward at all, but he sure is figuring out how to get around.

When Jackson is eating, this isn't far behind!

Then, while I was cleaning up I put him on his toy mat to play.  This is what I found when I went to check on him...he is a stinker!
Couldn't decide between music table and toy bin!
He lost his footing, but didn't seem to care!

No comments:

Post a Comment