Friday, February 11, 2011

My heart DROPPED!

Tonight my heart dropped!

We had put Jackson down for bed - and like usual, he chattered and kicked his legs around - and then he was growling!  The growling was louder than usual - but we shrugged it off!  Then we heard him again and thought - we best go check in.  So, Trevor went up and I heard..."KRISTY!..."

"HE'S STANDING!"

I ran upstairs as fast as my legs could go - and not only was he standing, but he was at the end petting his giraffe, Ginger!  It was really cute, and really scary!  Now, when he pets his puppy, he is not nearly as gentle as he was with sweet Ginger!  And, no wonder the growling was sooo loud - his mouth was right at the mic!  MONSTER!  Remember when we lowered the crib a couple nights ago?!  Thank Goodness for that!


 Jackson, every day you amaze me at how quickly you grow!

Slow Down!  Stay little for just a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment