Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feed Me.

 For the longest time now Jackson hasn't had an appetite - but I've noticed around breakfast he eats really well!  This morning, he was all about the Cheerios.  It has taken him a while to figure out the concept, but he is getting better!  He went from chasing them around the tray to picking up handfuls.  One of these times he will master the pincer grasp and smoothly place the Cheerios in his mouth - one at a time!  I have faith!
This picture looks horrible, I realize that - but it's funny because Jackson drops so much food down in his chair and it all accumulates near his bum and legs...for the first time Kia figured this out and thought she had hit the gold mine!
He was trying to drink his water AND put a Cheerio in his mouth...it didn't work out so well for him!
The grimier his hands get, the more he's able to pick up!
While I was unloading the dishwasher, I poked around the island to see what he was up to...and this is what was looking back at me!  So cute.
 He was trying to pull himself up using the table cloth...which wasn't the safest decision, so I had to intervene!

No comments:

Post a Comment