Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Blueberries Please!

Jackson playing with 'Ryan' and Daddy in bed while I whipped up his breakfast!
 What was on the menu you ask!?  Rice Cereal, Apples (yes, with a sprinkle of cinnamon!), and introducing for the first time ever, BLUEBERRIES!


YUM YUM!

So hungry he had indulged in his bib as an appetizer!

 I was expecting some funny faces with the blueberries, but (I suppose not all that surprisingly!) he loved them and ate them up!

My favorite photo of the morning!
So I asked Trevor to hold the spoon away for 3 seconds so I could get a picture of him with his mouth open...Apparently, three seconds is too darn long, because Jackson grabbed the spoon to put it in his mouth instead!
Trevor and Jackson battling over the spoon!
There was a bit of apples left over, so when he was finished we offered him the rest...needless to say, he polished them off too!
One VERY happy, full-bellied, little boy!

3 comments:

  1. You have such a good little eater! In teh new year he might have to give Isabella some lessons! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I haven't been on here for a few days, boy what a treat! Some great pictures, Kristy! So much personality, your Jackson has, ummm I wonder where he gets it?? Hahaha, looking forward to seeing you before Christmas, and then after Christmas when I get to play with all his fun fun fun toys!

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, he looks soooo animated! And gotta love the baby blues :o)

    ReplyDelete