Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite Christmas Movie

Thanks to all those that commented on their holiday favs!  I am hoping to hear from more of you because I think out of all the movies listed I had only seen ONE of them myself...which just happens to be my favorite as well...

The Family Stone
Yes, this movie also makes me cry - every time.  I love it.  I love the actors/resses in it.  The story.  The whole darn thing.  It's my favorite.

However, on a lighter note there is another movie that has been a part of my holidays since I can remember, and I would have to throw it in the favorite category as well!  I still laugh each time I watch it and I love watching it with others and watching them laugh!  It's a gooder!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


That about sums it up for me!  I was reminded again that I hadn't yet posted my own favorite...so now all I have left to do is WATCH THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment