Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A bit of organization goes a long way!

So Christmas hasn't even come yet, and we needed a bit of organization with the toys that have already been acquired!! We knew before Jackson was born that we were going to get one of the Ikea shelves for our bonus room with the pull out bins (so we can organize and take one bin down stairs at a time!).  I must say - it is FAR more exciting than I anticipated.  I LOVE it!  Is that weird?!  Apparently I need to get out more if a toy shelf makes me THAT happy!  There is lots of room to grow and it matches our other furniture in the bonus room, so it all works.  (plus I like the red bins - I know, I know - hold your surprise!)


About a month ago I bought really cute wall hanger/clip thingys and they have been assisting us in keeping our bathtub tidy!  I loved them so much we bought another pack to put in the laundry room.  What a difference a bit of organization can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment