Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dinner Bells were Ringing!

 Jackson was waiting patiently at the table for us to get our food and join him!  Dinner was amazing!  FAR TOO MANY leftovers though! 

I made some new food for Jackson.  I set aside some potatoes pre-mill/butter, and mixed them with turkey to create his Christmas dinner!  He had it with a side of carrots and for dessert you ask?  His favorite, Apples/Pears with a sprinkle of cinnamon.  He ate it all up.  I had a bit extra, so I froze a few cubes for today/tomorrow too!  He can have leftovers with us!



Next we opened our Christmas crackers!  The prizes were great this year!  Pens, locks, cufflinks, cigar holder, a money clip and more!  The jokes weren't bad either!  Grandma shared her crown with Prince Jackson!  Cute!  (mostly because I'm thinking she didn't want to wear it!!!)
Yes, my husband's head is so big - the crown does not fit on it!

 Delicious dinner with delightful guests and too much food!

No comments:

Post a Comment