Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sled Trial - Passed!

Tonight we went to the Legislature Grounds.  We were excited to hear the 'carolers' and see the lights.  

It turned out the 'carolers' were bell players (which was nice, but not what I was hoping for!).  We spent more time walking around and looking at the pretty lights.  We got to use Jackson's new sled too.  He was super cute in it - and these pictures in the dark of the night and the awkward lighting don't do him justice!  From behind, with the light just right, all you saw in the sled was a shadow of moose ears!  So precious.  I'm pretty sure he fell asleep in there.  He was warm, and happy.  

What more could I want?!  

Hmmm...maybe a bigger version for someone to pull me around in!?! 

This made me want to take him EVERYWHERE in his sled!  We clearly need to take Kia on more walks around the neighborhood!



All night I was trying to keep Daddy from finding big hills to take him down.  Oh dear, the trouble I'm sure they will get into together one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment