Friday, December 10, 2010

Jackson and Kia...

...have now started to work out their relationship...I believe they officially became friends!  While most moms would run to prevent the below from happening...I ran to get my camera! 

The moment they became friends!!!

 The good news is he LOVED corn...I even made it a bit more 'chunky' this time...and he managed with the different texture!  However, corn has now become the HARDEST thing to clean up!  I keep finding kernals EVERYWHERE...yes, I just went to wash my hands in the bathroom and it was even in MY hair (and if you look closely at the below pic - it is even in his hair!)!  

Oh boy...you know, moments like this won't last forever!  Isn't that sad?!

I stripped him down while he was still in his chair and as I was washing his hands, he was LAUGHING!  I took the below picture!  How can someone get mad at something that made him THAT happy!  (and the dog that happy!)


I love you Jackson.  You make the dullest of tasks an adventure!  Please always love life this much...you are so bright and shiny!


As I was cleaning the rest of the 'mess' - I put him on his mat (yes, on his back - in the middle) and I heard grunting...and this is what I found!  He had double rolled himself into the table...and wow, he thought that was funny!  Ah Mr. Moose - you are always a treat!  I'm glad you and Kia had a bonding moment today!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha So funny! Such a cute little man.

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing that mischievious look in more and more pictures! Remember don't laugh... hahaha, good luck with that!!!:)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete