Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year in Review

I thought this would be a fun and quick little project but it was REALLY hard for me to do and not all that quick as I get caught up in making decisions and reminiscing!

I decided to sum up a year for Moose...a photo from each month that had some sort of significance.  It felt like an impossible task!  I think I take too many photos!  But nonetheless, here is what I came up with :)  It was nice for me to look back and see how much he's changed in one year - I hope you enjoy the transformation as well...

 Like I mentioned - it was nearly impossible for me to choose photos for this little project and yes, I could have posted a dozen for each month - but anything I choose will make me smile...so I chose to just go with my gut!

No comments:

Post a Comment