Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Progress Continues...

Progress is definitely being made in the basement...and I LOVE IT!  It is so nice to see it coming together.  I have to admit this has been one of the longest weeks in a long time.  I think since Moose was born I can count on one hand....maybe two, how many days I've spent the whole day at home.  It's just not our style.  We like getting out...even if it's for one errand!  So, having to be home all day for the past three days is wearing thin on both of us!  And to boot...the whole being in the third trimester of pregnancy has caught up to me and I'M EXHAUSTED!  Going up the stairs ends in huffing and puffing!  I want to sleep...all day long, and when night comes, I can't!  It sucks...but it's worth it, this I know!  I am thankful that I have Moose!  Although he is a busy body and has been into EVERYTHING lately because we've been up in each others space far too much...he adds sunshine to my day - every day!  Today we spent about 15 minutes cuddling and ticking in bed while watching tooners.  That is what life is about.  Period.

For all my patient followers...here are the photos from tonight :)  Enjoy! 

I vacuumed tonight.  I've been procrastinating this because of all the traffic...but it HAD TO HAPPEN.  The stairs look so much better!  As does the rest of the house! 
 I forgot to mention that Jackson is convinced Papa is working in the basement because he was here this weekend doing some of the duct work.  I have to randomly bring him down here to show him that, sadly, Papa is not in our basement!  He even points at the rooms so I take him in there and he peaks around.

2 comments:

  1. Sure is coming along! Looks like they should finish the muding and taping tomorrow.

    Looking forward to coming home tomorrow

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!! Can't wait to come see it! Miss you guys...take it easy momma!!

    ReplyDelete