Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 Everyone!

Last night was a bit different for me...I had a bit of anxiety in my stomach as the clock started ticking!  I'm sure part of the anxiety was excitement - but it was just knowledge that this year was going to be different!  Incredibly amazing...but different!  Moose is my, well...Moose!  He is my everything!  I often panic that I couldn't possibly love anything in this world as much as him...but people tell me that it's an amazing revelation...your heart just grows and gets bigger!  2012 is going to be a year of growth!  In our family size, in the love in our home, in the sleepless nights, in the crazy days, in the amazing moments.  I am excited...but nervous.  I'd imagine that's a normal feeling - - - excitement, nervousness, worry, anticipation - - - it's all mixed up in my belly and it grows every day!  I can't wait.  There have been so many changes over the past few weeks.  We've made great progress on our basement...and are excited to see the drywall and paint go up over the next few weeks!  It is just all so real!  It's really happening!  And it's really exciting!

I truly believe Moose is going to rock out the role of big brother!  I'm sure there will be an adjustment period...some jealousy...some patience needed...but really - I think he will rock it!  I'm so excited for these two boys to grow and get to know each other.  To love hard...and probably fight hard.  To build a bond that only brothers share.  I feel so lucky and so blessed.

Today I told Trevor that I wanted to attempt to take at least one photo a day for the year 2012.  This may sound crazy...but truth be told...between my iphone, point-and-shoot, and my big bad camera...I probably am pretty close to this!  I want to try.  There will be so many moments, it will just take an effort.  So we will see how this unfolds.  It may be a disaster or a huge success that can be a photo journal when the year is said and done!  I guess we'll just have to see!

Today I started off with a bang and took some (what I think are) great photos of Mr. Jackson!  Can I just say he's addicting to me!  His smile, laugh, and playfulness literally brightens every single day of my life.  Every day.  It's unexplainable how happy he is.  No, not every second of every day, but very often!  These photos were fun because I felt like you could really tell how charismatic his smile is!  I love how much he loves the outdoors.  The cold doesn't bother him at all!  He loves and thrives off of adventure and playfulness! 

I love you Moose, to the moon and back - over and over.  I wish you nothing but more happiness and growth this year.  I wish you love and cuddles and kisses.  I wish you an imagination that will take you under the ocean and through a jungle!  I wish you patience and curiosity.  I wish you all the happiness you bring me - ten fold.



 May this year bring you all love and happiness, excitement and relaxation, and health and wellness!

No comments:

Post a Comment