Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Books, Books, Everywhere!

Moose got a lot of books for Christmas and these needed to be added to the already growing pile of books that he has!  They sat in piles for a few days...until I rearranged, purged, and replaced things between his room and bathroom!  It all worked out in the end...but we don't have much room to grow!  Maybe when Moose moves into his big boy room, I'll have to come up with a new system!  For now, this works, looks good, and is easy peasy to keep organized and clean!

The books are flanked with our new 'Moose' book ends (LOVE!).

As I was organizing, I turned around to find this...which is a common finding now days.  We are always coming in to find him sitting in our night story chair with a book.  I don't know how he gets up on a rocking chair...but he's a determined little guy!


While I was moving books around...this fell out of one of his first books!  It is my shower invitation from when I was pregnant with Moose.  This led to a moment of reminiscing and realization about how quickly time is passing.  I can't believe we are welcoming another boy into this house in just a few short months...


Jackson wanted variety in his reading material, so he expanded his options on the floor!


And the finished task...looking good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment