Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Shoveler

Where or where is the time going!?  Can I just say that we are flying around here.  We are exhausted...productive...but exhausted!  Trevor and I have been working hard on Moose's new room...pics coming soon ;)  It's taking farrrrr longer than expected (much to Trevor's dismay!) but we are learning and we are doing something together...and Moose will love it - I'm sure.  Ok...I hope!

I thought I would quickly throw some photos up of Mr. Moose from yesterday...our first big snowfall of the year!  It was C-O-L-D yesterday...but that didn't stop Jackson from wanting to be outside with his Dada while he shoveled - afterall, he had to test out his new Christmas shovel!  I have never seen his cheeks so red...EVER!  Snotty Nose - Check!  Rosy Cheeks - Check!  Cold Hands - Check!  Yup, winter must be here!

After...

He's really turning into such a little boy :(

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these photos! I just wanna put my hands on those cold cheeks to warm them up!

    Love you Jackson!!!

    Love Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete