Thursday, January 19, 2012

Go Oilers Go

Sunday night, Trev and I took a break from all the hard work we've been doing (yes, photos coming soon!) to take Moose to the hockey game!  And...The Oilers actually WON!  It was nice to take him and he did really well...was squirmy for about a minute or two during the second period.

It wasn't until 5 minutes ago when I pulled the picture of last year's game (one month shy of being a year ago) that I realized how much our little Moose really has grown!  I included it to show you as we took a photo in the same place...so you get an idea ;)!  People LOVED his Moose jersey...and of course I had to pair it with his Moose toque (a new word of his by the way...toque...cute!).



THEN...

NOW...
 I've been thinking A LOT lately about how I want to hit freeze on life all the time just to preserve him...these pictures are exactly why!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Very happy that I finally after a year of waiting got to go the an oilers game with moose.

    Miss you family

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...What a big boy you are Jackson! Even the way he is standing! Crazy!!!

    Kristy you have to take this picture every year! I know you won't want to hear this, but I can just picture him at like 14 saying, 'Seriously Mom, I don't want to stand here in front of all of these people so you can take my picture!' hahahaha

    Lots of Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete